HOW TO SUBMIT
To submit** your work, please send 15 - 30 images (not necessarily only one series) shot on film accompanied by a detailed artist statement and artist biography in one folder. Currently we are curating Issue II and accepting submissions until October 30th 2016. We can't wait to see what you got in store for us!
- Size your images to : 1200px on the longest side 300dpi, sRGB, jpeg format.
- Label the files with your name and numeration. (Example: lastname_firstname_1.jpg)
- Please date the work and include relevant titles.
- Accompanying the work please include a detailed artist statement, artist biography and a link to your website.
- Finally Zip your submission into one folder and upload to the below form.
- Feel free to answer the following questions:
- What camera/film did you use?
- Where and when were the pictures taken?
- Is there a story behind the pictures you like to share with us?
- Why do you choose analogue photography?
- What is/will be your next (analogue) project?
Submissions received in any other format might not be accepted!
Yours truly, HONEST.
** By submitting you agree to these terms & conditions.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.